Thursday 26 December 2013

Favourite Releases of 2013

Though, in some sense, unrelated to this radio show, I thought I would share this here anyways. This is a list of music releases I really enjoyed from 2013, in no particular order. They are to some extent my personal 'favourites' from the year, as of late December. I've marked off the ones that I personally feel to be more accessible or 'listenable' with (*). There are 34 selections in the main list in total.



'fire moss' by fire moss 

'no answer : lower floors' by wolf eyes
(*) 'cerulean salt' by waxahatchee




OTHER RELEASES - I definitely enjoyed these as well:
'the man who died in his boat' by grouper
'anything in return' by toro y moi
'the 20/20 experience' by justin timberlake
'nothing was the same' by drake
'days are gone' by haim
'night time, my time' by sky ferreira
'yeezus' by kanye west
'modern vampires of the city' by vampire weekend
'pure heroine' by lorde 
'virgins' by tim hecker
'lines' by julian lynch

My end-of-year list from last year (and other lists going back to 2009) can be viewed here.

No comments: